Earthship Biotecture will be featured on the upcoming North Central New Mexico episode of “New Mexico True Television” this Sunday at 8:30am on KOB-TV Channel 4.
Earthships on “New Mexico True TV” this Sunday
- Guided Earthship Tours — In addition to the self guided tour that goes through our Earthship Visitor Center daily, we also have 2 kinds of guided tours. Guided tours are generally reserved for groups of 10 or more, however, we can accommodate a smaller group for a minimum of $100. 1) The Guided tour through our Earthship Visitor Center [...]
- Out Of The Blue: Exclusive Behind The... — Take a look inside Earthship, a sustainable and self-contained green building in Taos, New Mexico and check out exclusive behind the scenes photos of our latest collection, Out Of The Blue. One of the biggest factors in planning a shoot is finding a location that complements the story and clothing. For the Out of the [...]
- ‘It’s a funky off-grid house:... — LETHBRIDGE COUNTY — In the dead of winter, in the middle of the southern Alberta prairies, the Kinneys’ Christmas dinner included juicy tomatoes freshly picked from the family’s new home. Producing vegetables even when there’s snow on the ground isn’t the only feature that makes the Kinneys’ abode unusual. Made of 800 recycled tires and 12,000 [...]
- “Why Everyone Should Consider L... — New blog post on Expanded Consciousness explains why you should consider living in an Earthship. http://expandedconsciousness.com/2015/05/19/living-in-an-earthship/ Related Comments [...]
- The “Extraordinary” Mike ... — Mike Reynolds is featured amongst 50 people who fit the category of “extraordinary.” By: Peter Horsfield “Sustainable, comfortable and eco-friendly. These are just a few of the words that one can use to describe the architectural wonders called “Earthships” that were designed and constructed by Mike Reynolds, an architect with an environmentalist perspective. Mike’s designs [...]