With the snow-capped Sangre de Cristo mountains in the background, Michael Reynolds talks to a TV crew from Argentina. The crew tours the Phoenix Earthship which has a lush jungle growing despite the frigid outside temperature. The crew is stunned by the temperature difference between the outside and the interiors of the Earthships. Ron Sciarrillo explains some of the recycled building materials and shows the aquaponics system in the Earthship Visitor Center. In Spanish and some English.
Earthships on Argentine TV
- Guided Earthship Tours — In addition to the self guided tour that goes through our Earthship Visitor Center daily, we also have 2 kinds of guided tours. Guided tours are generally reserved for groups of 10 or more, however, we can accommodate a smaller group for a minimum of $100. 1) The Guided tour through our Earthship Visitor Center [...]
- Out Of The Blue: Exclusive Behind The... — Take a look inside Earthship, a sustainable and self-contained green building in Taos, New Mexico and check out exclusive behind the scenes photos of our latest collection, Out Of The Blue. One of the biggest factors in planning a shoot is finding a location that complements the story and clothing. For the Out of the [...]
- ‘It’s a funky off-grid house:... — LETHBRIDGE COUNTY — In the dead of winter, in the middle of the southern Alberta prairies, the Kinneys’ Christmas dinner included juicy tomatoes freshly picked from the family’s new home. Producing vegetables even when there’s snow on the ground isn’t the only feature that makes the Kinneys’ abode unusual. Made of 800 recycled tires and 12,000 [...]
- “Why Everyone Should Consider L... — New blog post on Expanded Consciousness explains why you should consider living in an Earthship. http://expandedconsciousness.com/2015/05/19/living-in-an-earthship/ Related Comments [...]
- Breve biografía de Michael Reynolds — Michael Reynolds es un líder mundial en energías renovables y arquitectura sostenible desde hace 45 años. La amplitud, la profundidad y el alcance mundial de su obra es inigualable. Michael Reynolds diseña y construye casas totalmente autosuficientes, construidas mayoritariamente con materiales naturales y reciclados. Estas casas se llaman Earthships y se han construido en todo [...]