With the snow-capped Sangre de Cristo mountains in the background, Michael Reynolds talks to a TV crew from Argentina. The crew tours the Phoenix Earthship which has a lush jungle growing despite the frigid outside temperature. The crew is stunned by the temperature difference between the outside and the interiors of the Earthships. Ron Sciarrillo explains some of the recycled building materials and shows the aquaponics system in the Earthship Visitor Center. In Spanish and some English.
Earthship Mailing List
Latest Blog Posts
- Michael Reynolds addresses the Flint, MI water crisis
- TBT: Hut-Inspired Modular Earthship
- TBT: The Corner Cottage
- TBT: The Hut Earthship
- Holiday Special at the Earthship Store!
- Earthship Academy 2016
- JANUARY page of a new Earthship calendar
- “Live Simple Survival so that others may simply live.”
- Engineering for change: Earthship Biotecture’s Six Best Practices for Sustainable Architecture