With the snow-capped Sangre de Cristo mountains in the background, Michael Reynolds talks to a TV crew from Argentina. The crew tours the Phoenix Earthship which has a lush jungle growing despite the frigid outside temperature. The crew is stunned by the temperature difference between the outside and the interiors of the Earthships. Ron Sciarrillo explains some of the recycled building materials and shows the aquaponics system in the Earthship Visitor Center. In Spanish and some English.
Earthship Mailing List
Latest Blog Posts
- E.V.E. Chronicles – March 10, 2017
- E.V.E. Chronicles
- Taller E.V.E. – Colombia Mayo 2017
- E.V.E. Chronicles – March 9, 2017
- Concept Behind E.V.E.
- E.V.E. Workshop – Colombia May 2017
- Earthship Model Kit Fundraiser – Eric Ficinus’ Independent Study
- Simple Ways to Reduce Waste at Home
- Michael Reynolds addresses the Flint, MI water crisis